$490,000 - $540,000
306/11 Ernest Street
Whilst there will be no open home viewings during the lockdown period, we are still here to assist you with private or virtual appointments. Please contact the Agent to discuss arranging your personal viewing.
Contact Agent to arrange a Covid Safe Inspection
Superbly positioned on the third floor of the sleek Belle Apartment building, this contemporary two-bedroom apartment boasts an enviable lifestyle certain to appeal to first home-buyers, professional couples or investors. Showcasing a wonderful sense of light and catching a lake glimpse, it is enhanced by nicely off-set bedrooms, effortless indoor/outdoor connectivity and a stylish open plan design. A lovely refuge from the outside world, this haven is a stroll to Belmont Foreshore and Belmont’s CBD with its restaurants, shops, services and medical centres.
- Glass-fronted open plan living zone steps out to an alfresco terrace
- Sleek Caesarstone kitchen featuring a modern stainless steel oven
- Mirrored built-ins to both bedrooms, modern main bathroom
- Split-system air-con, secure building, car space and storage cage
- Entertain, relax or dine alfresco on the sheltered front terrace
- A short stroll to cafes, regular city transport and a shopping centre
- Minutes from pristine beaches or Belmont Baths for your morning laps
- Strata levy $1001/qtr
No open times currently available
0418 435 552
0409 849 278